Applications for the position of Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2024 Recruitment are being accepted by the Indian Army. All applicants for the Air Force Agniveer New Recruitment may submit their applications online beginning in August 2023. See the advertisement for additional details on the hiring process, including the application requirements, age restrictions, CBT Exam, and selection criteria. Starting on July 27, 2023, eligible Male and Female candidates may submit an online application for the Air Force Agniveer Vacancy at agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
AirForce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Air Force Agniveer|
|Advt No.||Agniveer VAYU Intake 01/2024|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/- per month + Allowances|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023|
👉Application Fees & Important Dates
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start : 27-07-2023|
Last Date Apply Online : 20-08-2023 Till 05 PM
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 17-08-2023
Exam Date : 13 October 2023
Admit Card : Notified Soon
|Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.250|
SC / ST : Rs.250/-
Pay Exam Fee Online Form Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Eligibility And – Age Limit Details
- Min Age : 17.5 Years
- Max Age : 21 Years.
- Age Between : 27.06.2003- 27.12.2006
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
|Subject Eligibility||10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. |
2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
More Details Read the Notification.
|Science Subject Eligibility Details||10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English.|
3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course.
2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board with 50% Marks Aggrgate and 50% Marks in English.
More Details Read the Notification.
|Agniveer Vayu Medical||Height Minimum : 152.5 CMS|
Chest Expansion : 05 CMS
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I, and II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Indian teenagers between the ages of 17.5 and 21 are eligible to apply for the Indian Army Agniveer program 2022–2033.
Young people will be able to serve in the Indian Army for four years under Agniveer.
After four years, there will be a 10% reservation for applicants who become Agniveers.
In the hiring of police officers, Agniveer will also receive preference in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and other states.
Army Agniveers will receive life insurance coverage worth Rs. 48 Lakhs from LIC (LIfe Insurance) for the duration of their time serving as Agniveers in the Indian Army.
Army Agniveer Leave: 30 days of sick leave per year. based on medical advice.
You must read the notification for more information regarding the Indian Army Agniveer Benefit.
How to Apply Indian Air Force Agniveer
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the Indian Air Force (agneepathvayu.cdac.in) using a web browser.
- Navigate to the Recruitment Section: Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website. It’s typically located in the main menu or the footer section.
- Find the Online Application Form: Within the recruitment section, search for the online application form specifically designed for the position you are interested in. Different positions may have separate application forms.
- Fill Out the Form: Carefully fill out the online application form with accurate details. Provide the required personal information, educational qualifications, and any other necessary information as mentioned in the form.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of the required documents, such as educational certificates, identification proof, and photographs, as per the instructions provided.
- Review and Submit: Double-check all the entered information and uploaded documents to ensure accuracy. Once you are satisfied, submit the online application form.
- Acknowledgment and Admit Card: After successful submission, you should receive an acknowledgment or registration number. Keep a record of this number as it will be required for future communication. Additionally, keep an eye on the official website for updates on the admit card or further instructions regarding the selection process.
|Download Exam City / Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Air Force Agniveer Vayu Syllbaus||Click Here|
Air Force Agniveer Salary
- Pay Scale:- As Per Rule.
- Mode of Selection:- Selection on the Basis of Phase-I, Phase-II & Phase-III
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
|Exit After 4 Year as Agniveer in Indian Airforce – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.|
Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.
|Total : Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
How to Apply for Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2023?
Apply Online from the website agneepathvayu.cdac.in
What is the last date to apply for Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
17 August 2023
What is the permissible age limit for enrolment in IAF as an Agniveervayu?
The minimum age requirement to join the IAF as an Agniveervayu is 17 and a half years old as of the enrollment date, and the maximum age requirement is 23 years old as of the enrollment date. But you must adhere to the exact Date of Birth block that was published in the advertisement.