The UPSC has made an important announcement for candidates interested in the UPSC EPFO Exam 2023. They have released the Detailed Application Form (DAF) on the commission’s website for those who have been shortlisted. The deadline for DAF submission is September 21, 2023. This year, UPSC has opened up 577 vacancies, including positions for Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner. The UPSC EPFO Exam is highly sought after by job aspirants, and graduates from any field can apply. To get all the information about the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023, read this article.
UPSC EPFO DAF Recruitment 2023 – Overview
The selection process involves two stages: a recruitment test and an interview. The recruitment test holds 75% weightage, while the interview carries 25% weightage. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree and who are under 35 years of age are eligible to apply. For better exam preparation, consider reviewing UPSC EPFO Previous Year Papers and attempting UPSC EPFO Test Series to boost your chances of success. Don’t miss this opportunity to pursue a rewarding government job!
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer (EO)/ |
Accounts Officer (AO) and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Written Test Interview/Personality Test|
|Language||English and Hindi|
👉Application Fees & Important Dates
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start : 25-02-2023|
Last Date Apply Online : 17-3-2023
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 17-03-2023
Admit Card : Available Soon
Exam Date : 02 July 2023
|Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 25/-|
SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
Pay Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay E Challan Mode.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 577
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in EPFO||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From A Recognized University.|
Max Age : 30 Years.
Age As on 17.03.2023
Extra Age As Per Rules
|Apply Online (DAF)||Click Here|
|Download Notice (DAF)||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result||EO / AO | APFC|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date Notice||APFO | EPFO|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
How to Apply UPSC EPFO DAF
- Visit UPSC’s Official Website: Start by visiting the official UPSC website.
- Choose EPFO Registration: Look for the online EPFO Registration link.
- Provide Contact Information: In the newly opened tab, enter your email IDs and mobile numbers.
- Save Login Credentials: Make sure to note down the login credentials you receive for future reference.
- Login: Return to the official website and log in using the credentials you received.
- Log In: Use the login credentials you received to access your account.
- Fill Out Details: Fill in all the necessary information, including your educational qualifications.
- Save and Continue: After entering the details, click on the “save and continue” button.
- Accept Terms and Conditions: Make sure to accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose Payment Mode: Select your preferred payment mode.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned images and your e-signature.
- Submit: Click on “submit” to complete the form.
- Pay Application Fee: Make the required application fee payment to successfully submit your exam form.
- Print Form: Finally, take a printout of the form for future reference.
UPSC EPFO Preparation Tips 2023
- Understand the Exam Pattern: Familiarize yourself with the UPSC EPFO exam pattern. It typically consists of two papers: an objective type paper and a descriptive paper. The objective paper tests your general knowledge and English language skills, while the descriptive paper assesses your essay and précis writing abilities.
- Syllabus Analysis: Carefully go through the syllabus provided by UPSC for the EPFO exam. Make a detailed list of topics to be covered in each section.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a well-structured study plan that covers all the subjects and topics mentioned in the syllabus. Allocate time for each subject based on its weightage in the exam.
- Study Material: Choose the right study materials, including UPSC EPFO-specific books, previous year question papers, and reliable online resources. Make sure your study materials are up-to-date.
- Current Affairs: Stay updated with current affairs, especially in areas related to labor laws, social security, economics, and government policies.
- Practice Mock Tests: Regularly practice mock tests and previous year question papers to get a feel for the exam pattern and improve your time management skills.
- Improve Writing Skills: For the descriptive paper, work on your essay and précis writing skills. Practice writing essays on various topics and learn to summarize effectively.
- Note-taking: Make concise notes while studying. These notes will be helpful for quick revision closer to the exam.
- Group Study: Consider joining a study group or discussion forum to exchange ideas and get insights from others preparing for the same exam.
- Stay Healthy: Maintain a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet, regular exercise, and adequate sleep. A healthy body and mind are essential for effective preparation.
- Revision: Allocate time for regular revision. It’s crucial to reinforce what you’ve learned.
- Stay Positive: Maintain a positive attitude and stay motivated throughout your preparation. UPSC exams can be challenging, and a positive mindset can make a significant difference.
- Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Don’t spend too much time on a single question; move on if you’re stuck and return to it later if necessary.
- Exam Strategy: Develop a strategy for tackling both the objective and descriptive papers. Prioritize questions and sections based on your strengths.
- Stay Informed: Keep an eye on any updates or notifications related to the UPSC EPFO exam, such as changes in the exam pattern or syllabus.
- Previous Year Analysis: Analyze previous year’s question papers to understand the recurring topics and the level of difficulty.
- Stay Consistent: Consistency in your study routine is key. Stick to your schedule and avoid procrastination.
- Mock Interviews: If you clear the written exam, be prepared for a mock interview. Practice answering questions related to labor laws, social security, and related subjects.
- Stay Calm During the Exam: On the day of the exam, stay calm and focused. Read questions carefully and manage your time wisely.
- Post-Exam Analysis: After the exam, review your performance, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and plan your next steps accordingly.
When will be the UPSC EPFO notification 2023 released?
The UPSC EPFO notification 2023 was released on February 25, 2023 on the website – upsc.nic.in.
What is the total salary of UPSC EPFO?
The salary structure for the UPSC EPFO positions falls under Level 8 as per the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC). The pay scale for these positions ranges from Rs 9300 to Rs 34800. In addition to the basic pay, candidates are entitled to various allowances as well.
How many attempts are there in the UPSC EPFO exam?
General Category candidates are allowed up to 6 attempts.
OBC (Other Backward Classes) candidates can attempt the exam up to 9 times.
There is no limit on the number of attempts for SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Scheduled Tribe) candidates.
It’s important for candidates to be aware of these attempt limits when preparing for the exam.